So Am I Being a "Cheap Skate"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donald Mitchell

1990 C1500 5.7L
Reaction score
IMO nearly a grand would go a long way on performance parts. I really don't understand the attraction to Dakota Digital, See them in a lot of nice muscle cars that are otherwise stock and cringe thinking how much it devalues the car to me. I have spent money on gauges before but over time I have come to value the original look. Driving something 30 years old or older already sets you apart from the rest of the crowd.

bobby v

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If I can get the oil pressure and water temp gauges to work I guess Ill keep the cluster I have as after checking into how much one costs (ebay $750) They do seem rare, the 110 mph speedo ones.
Is there a way to hook up those 2 OEM gauges and still retain the A post gauges I have now ??? It will take another oil pressure out let on the block I assume and I can figure out another water temp location for that gauge.
Just by chance if anyone has the plexiglass cpver I will buy it as mine is scratched and cracked, thought I would ask ,, Thanks
Bobby V