Slammed 92 silverado from missouri

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sixbanger5spd

Reaction score
Bought from a freind my dads old 92 chevy silverado ext cab 4.3 v6 5spd. I put a 94 up gmc grill in it and 94 up mirrors took the campershell off and slammed it on the ground... A little more than a 6/8 drop... Tucking 215/70/15s put smooth center caps on the stock wheels intead of the ones with the fake lugs. And cleaned it ALOT in the 5 years my dad had it he never washed it or vacumed it or anything... Love this ole truck. More to come. Gotta put new can corners and rockers on it and modify the y pipe...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 51

scottx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What did you do to get it so low in the front? I'm running a 5/8 (2" spindles, 3" coils + 7" flip, 1" shackle) and I'd like another inch or two of drop up front. Wondering what you did to achieve this.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk Pro

Sixbanger5spd

Reaction score
Dont do what i did its a mixture of cutting and torching stock springs and my camber is terrible... Lcas and spindles should be in mail for me to correct this