SIKAZPHUC's 98 GMC SAS3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SIKAZPHUC

Reaction score
Thanks guys...she is at her new home now, seems like a decent kid who bought it and sounds like he has some good plans for it. And as of Friday the CCSB I picked up is supposed to be going to a new home as well. Need to focus on my CCSB 2wd project for a while, just had to much on the go and the kids have to come first. Soon they are going to be after me to start going camping and so forth so gotta lighten the work load a bit for a while. The square body CCSB should be sweet when done though.

I got my new to me ride home the other nite, not an OBS though............it's an 03 1500HD CCSB 4x4. Very low ks and it was a friend of mine's truck. Mint shape and enuf room for the kids n so forth.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I guess ill be the first to ask, if you don't mind telling, how much did you sell it for?

SIKAZPHUC

Reaction score
Alot less than I wanted to, but I got a super sweet deal on my 03HD so it kind of offset what I wanted for it in the beginning. I sold it for $11,000 with just a set of steelies and a set of 35" mud grapplers, and without a provincial safety inspection completed. Which I had ALOT more than that invested, but also owned/drove it for almost 11 years. Some stuff was partially sponsored as well (parts) when I was doing the show and magazine write up thing. It was in need of some TLC too as she got driven every day, on gravel, hiway, city, and used around the acreage as well. She wasn't just a show pony.

Here is what I got to replace it...

You must be registered for see images attach

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have seen your build thread for the truck, and I must say it is an amazing transformation. Also I like the replacement, how do you like the mtz's? If you don't mind the thread jack.