Sierra's Crew Cab Project!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Nice to see this thing finally:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Damn. Raise from the dead. Looking forward to seening this get updated.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
We will see how far we get. Weather permitting.

We have a small amount of frame work to do and then get everything swapped over from my donor truck. We will also have to fab a custom mount for the EDC on the big block since no one makes one. Tub firewall and clean up the mess I made of the inner fenders.

The main thing is to get it drivable then work on the smaller stuff. My cowl hood has been banged up pretty bad with all the moving I have done so there is quite a bit of body work on that to do.

I will try to post pics as we work on it. Some pics may show up on Draggin95's severely altered facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Severely-Altered-Fabrication/221465291236820?ref=br_tf

lowreese26

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome truck bro.
You guys have done amazing work.
Can't wait to see it done, and I'm sure you can't either.
Also love the green.
Hope you're still keeping it.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
The truck will eventually be green again. The new cab I have is white so the truck will be black and white for a while. After we tub the firewall, it will be painted green as that will be the final color.

But unfortunately we probably will not be starting on it until spring due to weather. It will get there.

NEVR2LO

Reaction score
Nice to see it out of storage "Sierra" can't wait to see progress. To bad you have to take a few steps back first before you can go forward again. But I'm sure it will be awesome when finished. I know the feeling I have had my crew cab project sitting in my garage for almost four years now, its a very slow process when life in general and money get in the way of building your dream truck. We have all been there and done that, but we keep doing it. Keep up the good work.

fellow crew cab guy, Rob.

p.s. what colour will your interior be when done?