Sierra's Crew Cab Project!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
How do you feel knowing that your cutting into Phillips progress haha, atleast you have the needed parts now

I was about to say I'm not the hold up. My truck can wait if it comes down to that. I still have to get a some more air ride parts before i have everything anyways.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I was about to say I'm not the hold up. My truck can wait if it comes down to that. I still have to get a some more air ride parts before i have everything anyways.

I was just givin ya a hard time haha

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Me too but It will be a little while. Draggin95 is extending his shop and that is where we will be building the truck. So I have to wait until after he builds onto his shop to get started.

We both know this to well haha :/

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I don't have an update on the Crew Cab. It will be a little while before we get started on that. But I did put led's in my 95 burb gauges. The bulbs in the 95 were the one piece type where the bulb is not removable from the twist locks. So I had to steal from the crew cab gauges. I will replace them once I get that far along with the crew.

You must be registered for see images attach

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I don't have an update on the Crew Cab. It will be a little while before we get started on that. But I did put led's in my 95 burb gauges. The bulbs in the 95 were the one piece type where the bulb is not removable from the twist locks. So I had to steal from the crew cab gauges. I will replace them once I get that far along with the crew.

You must be registered for see images attach

Did you clear the needles or are they still orange?