Sierra's Crew Cab Project!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I found my gauges from my 95 Sierra that I used for the conversion to crew cab. Plan is to take the nuimage overlay and put it on the gauges from the 97. At the time I put this on I did not realize the Tach on the 95 only goes to 5K and the newer trucks go to 6K. Oh well, I don't look at the Tach anyway.

I will be using this over lay and clearing the needles and then using the same green leds as I did in my 95 burb.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I'm ready to just get it drivable again. It's been down since 2009. I'm still gathering parts needed. It will be a few more months until we get started on it.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
This project is going a lot slower than hoped. The frame is still in storage and parts truck sitting at a friends house. I am still gathering other parts and hopefully we can start on it this spring.

I finally got the valve manifold I wanted. Accuair finally made a vu4 with threaded ports so I can run the 1/2 air line that is already run on the frame. Here it is:

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
It took me awhile to get it. It will definitely be better than 8 valves. I was tired of chasing all the fittings and leaks.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Resurrected! Look what came out of storage. :headbang: