Should I take my fog lights off?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Some 500s or Micro FFs would look good on your truck!

Sent from the middle of nowhere

I would love some. Either that or one of those 2 foot long LED bars! haha.
Another idea would be grabbing a used Diesel bumper and mounting your existing lights or some hellas in the openings like josh had on his old truck.

i might cut some square holes in my bumper tomorrow to put these behind it. I dont really know yet
I think you should get a diesel bumper and put them in the holes.

Any word on the lift?

nope :( my goal to have it installed before the 26th (first day of senior year) doesnt look like its gonna happen... Im kinda P.O about it.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I would love some. Either that or one of those 2 foot long LED bars! haha.

i might cut some square holes in my bumper tomorrow to put these behind it. I dont really know yet

nope :( my goal to have it installed before the 26th (first day of senior year) doesnt look like its gonna happen... Im kinda P.O about it.

Those led bars are pricey :eek:

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
Those led bars are pricey :eek:

I know i cant find one for less than 250 :( you know whats sad is i could probably go to lowes or radio shack and buy 50 powerful LED's and make my own LED bar for quarter the price.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I know i cant find one for less than 250 :( you know whats sad is i could probably go to lowes or radio shack and buy 50 powerful LED's and make my own LED bar for quarter the price.

How the fawk are you finding a 24" bar for $250????? That size is usually around the $4-600 mark depending on brand.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score

How the fawk are you finding a 24" bar for $250????? That size is usually around the $4-600 mark depending on brand.

Thank me later hahaha

http://www.digidiodes.com/dual-row-dds.html

If you hit up this one on Facebook they will drop their price for you at least they did for me http://www.blackboxlogistics.com/drx.html

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I think you should remove them as well. I never did like that location.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
Thanks Kyle for the link! those prices are KILLER! and I went ahead and removed them, ill post up some pics later tonight