Tahoe Z71 fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Harkin

Reaction score
So I have a set of the Tahoe Limited/Z71 fogs I am trying to wire up to my Suburban this weekend. I got them from a junkyard, and someone had already taken the wiring and bulbs. So that leads to my question: What bulbs do they take? I've searched a while and can only find info for the sport package fogs that hang under the bumper (which take H3 bulbs).

Image for reference:
You must be registered for see images attach

lhoop32

Reaction score
I have a full stock set of these same lights, harnesses, switch, and relay. My question is, which wires do I need to tap into in order for them to get power? I thought plugging them into the command center by the brake would take care of that but it did not. I have the dark green and NAT plugged in but that alone won't get them to work. I tried splicing them into the light green and black negative from the headlight harness but that didn't do anything. I then took both those exposed wires from the fog harness and the right light and switch lit up. Harness pics included. Thanks for any help.

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a full stock set of these same lights, harnesses, switch, and relay. My question is, which wires do I need to tap into in order for them to get power? I thought plugging them into the command center by the brake would take care of that but it did not. I have the dark green and NAT plugged in but that alone won't get them to work. I tried splicing them into the light green and black negative from the headlight harness but that didn't do anything. I then took both those exposed wires from the fog harness and the right light and switch lit up. Harness pics included. Thanks for any help.
My friend did a simple connections for me-direct to fog switch-on/off. I can't tell you where he drew the power from-maybe one day I will look closer but I never bothered with it as it works. One thing for sure-they have nothing to do with headlights switch-no need for it. But they turn off when I switch ignintion off.I use em as daily driving lights-they are no good for much more tbh.