Should I take my fog lights off?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
They kinda became useless after i got the clear lenses. They are kinda just there for looks now, Im really debating on taking them off, they are kinda getting on my nerves because I have to adjust them all the time because they get crooked easily. Any suggestions?

You must be registered for see images attach

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Your truck looks so much better with those clear lights. If it was me I would cut spots in the bumper and mount them flush, bolting them through the bottom of the bumper.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Your truck looks so much better with those clear lights. If it was me I would cut spots in the bumper and mount them flush, bolting them through the bottom of the bumper.

thanks man i love the new lights 100000 times more, and I really like that idea. i have the tools to do it, not to mention it would look more sleek

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Another idea would be grabbing a used Diesel bumper and mounting your existing lights or some hellas in the openings like josh had on his old truck.

Sent from the middle of nowhere

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I think you should get a diesel bumper and put them in the holes.

Any word on the lift?