Should I strip these moldings (comparison pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

192Darkhorse

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Posted this on some other forums so if you gave me an opinion there its all good. I keep going back and forth on whether or not to remove the moldings and chrome / just the chrome/ or leave it stock. Plans for the truck are to keep it fairly stock but just want to to look clean and badass...please keep in mind I suck at choppin pics and YES those headlights are chopped but I have them sitting in my garage and they are going next weekend so want opinions of what the finished product will be. Thanks so much for the feedback.

stock
You must be registered for see images attach

without chrome only

stripped completely - if I do this im going to do the chrome bumper as well

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yep let that two tone show. No chrome. You should get bumpers front and rear and paint them the same color as the bottom tan if you want a stock clean badass looking truck but the molding on that scheme is way out of place regardless.

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yep let that two tone show. No chrome. You should get bumpers front and rear and paint them the same color as the bottom tan if you want a stock clean badass looking truck but the molding on that scheme is way out of place regardless.

x2 except roll pan rear

192Darkhorse

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone...kind of the responses I was hoping for just wanted to make sure you guys thought it would look okay with the 2 tone...its coming off

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn right! Don't try to roll it all off with your thumb though haha I've heard the 3m "eraser wheel" makes it a breeze. Don't leave the chrome trim, none of it. Two tones are one of the best candidates to be completely debadged.