Should I strip these moldings (comparison pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Picked up a new bumper today that looks brand new from the factory its solid chrome never had molding so no holes across the front....do you guys think it will look weird though with that bumper on a de-molded truck i think it will look cleaner

Will look good. I had it on mine For a long time before I went to the painted. Here is a pic of when I first put it on and debagded.

Stock Height on 20's

You must be registered for see images attach

Stock height on 31's

99K2500

Reaction score
Hey im doing this to my truck... How do you get it off? is it glued on? or does it have studs welded to the trucks like older model chevys did? Let me know asap. i plan on doing this today or tmrw.

99K2500

Reaction score
Hey man if you got a white truck like this model defaintly take the molding off. It makes it look Sooooooooo much better. i used to have a 98 Z71 before my 99 K2500 4x4 and it was white and it was off when i bought it and i got compliments everywhere. From just a simple molding being off.

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
yall think i should do mine

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the same two tone and all the molding is coming off and im adding painted bumpers like droppedasachild's truck