Should I? I'm torn!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
yes yes....it is fugly, you need to give her to me so i can "fix" the fugliness............hmmmmm, blown lt1 sounds not so fugly :evillol:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL well for you guys who got confused I cleaned it up simple as that you can see my reply under his post about it.

As for being one of my favs heck yea man.

I hate painted wheels and all blacked out and stuff, but come on, truck looks great, it's yours it aint mine, if it was I'd do chrome or polished wheels, maybe other chrome lol, but it looks good. Being all color matched or all black works, just like chrome works for me, its just tooooo many ppl go all black and crap now, that's the only thing I don't like about it. I like your wheels just not in black, if those changed I'd rock it all day long and if it was mine they would.

I don't think you can black much more, maybe tinted tails, front lights, and black windows lol. I think you already got tinted windows right?

ls6firebird

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Some people locally hate it. They say it's too black, I think it needs more black! I said that to one of my buddies last night and he said "hell, I can't see it as it, you're not nightrider!" lol

i blacked everything out on my 03 chevy when i had it a few years ago and everybody around here hated it too. funny thing is now a lot of people are startin to do the same thing. i just hate the cheap plastic chrome on the grill. looks 100x better when its matched to the truck, regardless of color.

love the blacked out look tho. your truck looks great!

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
This.. I like this pic right here.
You must be registered for see images attach

Makes me love black even more.

And no 97proshowz71 you aren't just proz71, you're proSHOz71. :hmm:

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
You tried to edit the proz71 part out but I caught ya!

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm very sneaky

Last edited:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if it's soft batch cookies I'm there dude.

oh wait I don't have any emelbems or decals lol, maybe I better get some.