Should I? I'm torn!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
you took everything else off, I'd take them off too.

I assume that's the same truck in the last pic with the dc wheels on it, molding and fender trim.

In that pic the z71 goes with the rest great, the molding and fender trim, now it's all gone, and it NEEDS something to break up all the paint and wheels etc. but I'd remove it I think. IMO with different wheels, and by that I mean silver painted or chrome polished, no question remove it, but with the ones you got, maybe leave em. I think I'd yank em tho.

Take off... No wait leave them on... It breaks up the paint... But take it off... But with different wheels, leave it on... No question take them off... But I think I'd yank them off....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no with other wheels they do go with them and I would leave them, and they do break it up, but look sorta outta place with all the blacked out stuff.

If you are leaving the wheels and such as is then take it off.

now if you went back to silver wheels or something leave em.

I DO think you need something to break it up, but hey everyone does demold debadge, black on black, wheels grilles bumpers everything colormatched or blacked.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
no with other wheels they do go with them and I would leave them, and they do break it up, but look sorta outta place with all the blacked out stuff.

If you are leaving the wheels and such as is then take it off.

now if you went back to silver wheels or something leave em.

I DO think you need something to break it up, but hey everyone does demold debadge, black on black, wheels grilles bumpers everything colormatched or blacked.

STOP CONFUSING ME!!!

jk :lol:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOl I'm torn too man, it's one of my fav. trucks, looks great, perfect stance with the right size tires.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I would leave them unless you plan on actually painting all the platidipped stuff so it's gloss black instead of flat.

Take off... No wait leave them on... It breaks up the paint... But take it off... But with different wheels, leave it on... No question take them off... But I think I'd yank them off....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hahahaharoflcopterhahaha.. That's pretty much what I got out of that too.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
LOl I'm torn too man, it's one of my fav. trucks, looks great, perfect stance with the right size tires.

My truck is one of your favorites?? I figured most wouldn't like it. Some people locally hate it. They say it's too black, I think it needs more black! I said that to one of my buddies last night and he said "hell, I can't see it as it, you're not nightrider!" lol