set of aztek gauge needles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
I have a set of aztek needles for sale. This is 4 small needles, 2 medium, and 2 large needles.

These are almost plug and play. The mount on the needles need to be cut shorter to match the gmt400 needles and the 4 small needles need to be shortened by about 3/16" to look right.

You must be registered for see images attach

Here is a finished product in my truck:

SOLD

Last edited:

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Just got mine in today! Thanks man! :waytogo:

I'll work on getting that set I saw on CL for you, Tyler. Hopefully I can talk them down and get it cheap. Otherwise, you can also look in mid-2000's Grand Prix's, they had the same needles too.

Hey Dylan, any idea how tough it would be to change the color of these needles? I think it would look cool to have them look silver in the day and glow blue at night. Might not be realistic, though. I haven't seen anyone else change the color with Aztek needles.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
you sold them thangs cheap. nice buy gmcyukondriver. clusters cost me at least 15 in the yard so gettin needles is kinda tuff. but I did get a full set of buick rendezvous needles the blue ones hehe.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
The plastic is colored so I don't know how you are going to change the color on them.

I'll keep an eye out for more. I cleaned out all the azteks from the yards around here. When I head to my parent's house in a few weeks I'll get some more from the yards over by them.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
you sold them thangs cheap. nice buy gmcyukondriver. clusters cost me at least 15 in the yard so gettin needles is kinda tuff. but I did get a full set of buick rendezvous needles the blue ones hehe.

I installed those needles in my '97. The 2 large needles are a bit short, but they look really good during the day. Lots of positive comments. At night, not so much. They don't light up very well with the stock lighting in the cluster. But, after seeing what you've done previously, Steve, that shouldn't be too much of a prob. for you to remedy!