Seat foam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steveed

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about just getting these in navy blue leather along with 5 yards of the navy blue vinyl to have the rear seat reupholstered. It's a lot of money but since I have to get new covers for the old seats and locate better foam somehow It won't be much of a difference.

I don't plan on using the center jump seat, just keep my console since it's a manual sitting in the middle seat is no fun.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 9.26.04 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 9.26.04 AM.png
    892.1 KB · Views: 28

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
When I had my 93, LWB, RC, WT, I got one. It was the 40-20-40. It was a very nice seat. I ended up selling it to a co worker, plus I got his old seat out of his extended cab that was in very good condition. The seat just was kind of out of place in the RC. It looked a lot better in his extended cab.

steveed

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I just sold some parts so once I get the fabric samples I am going to order that setup. Once I get the new seats I'll probably put the old ones on the classifieds for $40 for local pickup.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

FYI for anyone looking, I found these '95-'98 lower driver's seat foam replacements from the same seller but on Amazon instead of eBay for much cheaper. $80 and free shipping vs $146 on eBay. No idea why that is...

www.amazon.com/Auto-Champ-Texas-Silverado-Driver/dp/B07C83MS6L

ChrsLytn

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI for anyone looking, I found these '95-'98 lower driver's seat foam replacements from the same seller but on Amazon instead of eBay for much cheaper. $80 and free shipping vs $146 on eBay. No idea why that is...

www.amazon.com/Auto-Champ-Texas-Silverado-Driver/dp/B07C83MS6L
Two or three years ago I was looking on the internet at seat covers just curious to see what I could find. One website said they had original style covers that you could put over the originals. I read it s couple of times. I don't see how that would be possible. It's gotta look like
sh--, Doo Doo. Unless they're the stretchy material with the patterns printed on em like you'd get at a parts store. Which would probably still look like feces.

Chick-fil-A fries get cold too fast.
This is all the thinking I'm gonna do today.

delta_p

OBS Chevrolet, When Silverado Was A Trim
Reaction score
Anyone think the Auto-champ-texas drivers cushion linked above will fit in the place of the passenger side of the 60/40 split bench in a '96? I don't see a passenger side in searching.