RynoHarris 1995 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4 build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RynoHarris

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I decided to finally make a build thread, I've been thinking of doing this for awhile but wasn't sure I should since it won't be a really busy thread because I don't have a lot of time and money to do a lot to the hoe every month. But here it is. I bought this 1995 Tahoe from a long time family friend and mechanic a month or two after I graduated high school for $3,000. It had 168,000 miles on it, and everything except the exhaust was stock. It was keyed by some kids about a month before I bought it when he had it parked at the deer lease, and he replaced the fuel pump right before I got it (bought bad gas).

Since I've bought it I've done the following.
-sound system (to be redone)
-rebuilt tranny somewhere around 185,000
-NBS 16" chrome wheels with 265/75 falken rocky mountain ats
-slightly tinted tails
-new led parking lights and clear corners
-added a full center console from a 2003 Yukon xl (still needs work, will have build on it)

I believe that's it. My list of things to do or wanted is much longer though...lol

-finish the led interior swap. Including cluster.
-larger wheels with more stance. Maybe 17's or 18's. This will hopefully happen soon since I'm needing new tires in the near future anyways.
-get the paint fixed where its been keyed and on the hood where its falling off.
-new subwoofers. Nothing expensive but 3 12's and I'll build my own box like I had my old one before my tranny went poop.
-fix my stupid front seat weld
-figure out how in the world to fold the rear seats down since the cord broke and is lost somewhere in the seat.
-do some small performance upgrades
-cowl hood
-visor (I've noticed not many like these but I like the aggressive look it gives)
-grill guard
-true dual exhaust. Right now its single in dual out flowmaster super 44 to dual tips. I'll put a video link on here for that.
-finish my console build.
-HIDs in high beams
-and last because it will probably be a long time from now...headlight projector retrofit.

I think that's all. I'll add some pictures of how the truck sits now. Thanks for reading!
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images

RynoHarris

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks. Its a work in progress but it will be what I want one day. I don't think I'll ever get rid of it. Just pass it down to my son.

Sent from my HTC One X

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Bout time! I was wondering when you'd make one! Nice hoe, sounds like you've got some good plans!