Rock auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
Love the place never have anything bad to say about them but stay away from radiators CU624 for awhile. ive gone through two in about 6 months, apparantly theres been a few recalls on them. they took care of the issue no problem as always just dont want anyone to go through the hassle i had to.

im thinking its a tooling issue on the suppliers part not rockautos so no need to blame them for someone else mistakes. he overall fit and finish of the radiator was perfect and they recommended a different one for me to try. Fingers are crossed

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I hear rock auto sells really cheap products (not in a good way) however I have no experience with them. I looked at the website once and wasn't impressed.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
They sell multiple products to give you the option of buying economy or higher end units. Used them a few times happy with my purchases and service

Adam

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Never really used them before heard good things tho, I stick to auto parts warehouse sell tons of ac delco parts and like there site better

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I hear rock auto sells really cheap products (not in a good way) however I have no experience with them. I looked at the website once and wasn't impressed.

They sell multiple products to give you the option of buying economy or higher end units. Used them a few times happy with my purchases and service

Adam

Agreed with Adam. They let you choose the brand. Everything from OEM to cheap chinamade crap.

~Via Mobile \,,/

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I've bought some stuff from there and no complaints! I go with the delco stuff and don't even look at the cheap crap.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
Same here I buy names I know of. I've used that brand radiator before never had an issue but it was also on a different vehicle. Just wanted to let yall know just in case. What other places are you guys getting parts?

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just bought a timing belt kit (water pump, belt and tensioner) for my wifes honda, 2 cv joints and 4 ball joints for the dually and a bunch of gaskets and such for SBC and I came away from rock auto for $375.10. All part were heavy duty, name brand parts. I'm VERY happy with rock auto!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Fuel tank and pump from them. Still going strong a year later. Very pleased.

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
Bought all kinds of parts there, just grabbed some radiator hose from them last week I've even ordered a transmission from them for my buddies F150

everything ships quickly and theres always a 5% coupon code somewhere online. well packed, no Complaints here.