Resonation.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The OP thinks his is loud, Id like to take him for a ride in mine. Now Im not saying its loud but its g=damn loud, but Im getting used to it and its not an everyday driver as much as a hot rod and they should be loud right. I put a FlowMaster Series 40 with 2 1/2", 2 in and 2 out single muffler cause of space, I new it would be loud but its more than I thought, I even had the tailpipes extended to the rear instead of out the side.
Maybe resonators are in order in the future
I have dual, single in single out 2.5” original 40 series cut under the cab and you can hear me coming for a long ways.

bobby v

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have dual, single in single out 2.5” original 40 series cut under the cab and you can hear me coming for a long ways.

The other day I was out for a bit and my neighbor said he could hear me coming, I asked where at, on the street right below us, he said no, from way over there on another street ha-ha. Oh well

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, he's got me by about 5 years. I'm sure I can speak for both of us - none taken!:cheers:
That’s good! I guess i need to be more careful with my words. Everyone on this site is pretty laid back but you never know who you may offend. Lesson learned Lol. Y'all both have some very nice trucks though, i hope mine can make it to looking good one day lol.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And then folks wonder why politicians and bureaucrats come up with ever-more-strict exhaust/muffler/noise regulations.

Have the decency to not screw things up for the rest of us by deliberately making your vehicle annoyingly loud.
Some people don’t like loud and that’s alright but mine’s loud and it’s probably gonna get louder soon. That said I’m not going through residential areas with my foot to the floor, especially at times when people would be asleep or whatever else. I’m not one of the people you see riding around flying 24/7 or revving it up. I drive easy about 95% of the time.