Regular cab owners, what are you running for set ups?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im running 4x6 plates in the dash 1 set of 61/2 and 51/4 in the doors and 3 12s Ipod/Iphone for a music source into AudioControl eq and 3000 watts

You must be registered for see images attach

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Im rocking two 4x6 Plate speakers by power bass in the dash, Two 6x1/2 Pioneer's in the doors, and a single Pioneer 10 behind the seat, its a pretty balanced system but its gonna be geting some biger Subs here soon:)

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i ditched all the factory speakers. i have a soundstream single din dvd player, running 6 1/2 rockford fosgate speakers in the doors, and a built my own box and have 2 boston acoustic 10s behind the seat.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
found a box at my local audio place, was intended to go under the seat of a nbs crew cab but i test fit it in my truck and it fits nice behind the seats. holds 4 10s! if i dont decide to do my exhaust this month ill be picking it up here soon and ill take pics. Also any good source for cheap 10s? like 60 a piece...only down fall to this plan is having to buy 4 subs