Regular cab owners, what are you running for set ups?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cooter

Reaction score
I have 2 DVC Clarion 10's in my truck, and I'm 6'4 so I have the seat a few notches forward, talk about cramped! Looking for ideas, and louder set ups!

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Right now the setup I have requires buckets and the center console. But I am running 2 10" Memphis with a 1000 watt amp, and it beats your brains out. Since its a reg cab the sound is right there. I removed the console, and the seats, ran all the wires, then laid the box in and it fit perfectly in between my seats. I understand it looks a little out of place because I do have the light grey interior but thats changing. And I plan on changing my setup but I am just recommending a console setup since youre tall and need leg room. Im 5'4" so I dont have that problem haha Maybe one thats a little more discreet but I needed the airspace in the box.

You must be registered for see images attach

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol, right now...

Pioneer DEH-xxxx AM/FM/MP3/AUX/USB/HD Radio, Boston Acoustic 4" dash speakers, and Boston Acoustic 4x6 rears. I want to add some bass to the truck, but have no idea how. I am 6'1", so the seat is nearly all the way back, and there isn't room behind the seat (and pretty sure no room under it either) for a sub or 6x9 in a box.

However, in the next month or so I plan on returning to the stock AM/FM radio w/ Cassette & Digital EQ for shows, and plan on hooking up the Pioneer in a hidden location and wiring it so I can switch between the two when desired.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sup GMT400 Guys ... Nice trucks !!!

I do not have a single cab, however, the way mine is set up would work in your application if you have space in you bed and a bed cover ...
Yes, I did a cut through into my bed ... and it works great !!! pics and additional info can be found on on my build log ... Click the link on my Signature ...

Thanks guys ...
Randal ...

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I'm 6'2" and pretty comfortable. Single 12" Rockford Fosgate, box is sealed. Enclosure was a first draft, looking to dial in and utilize two 12"s. A tad too deep at the bottom, too tall, and not wide enough...

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I'm 6'2" and pretty comfortable. Single 12" Rockford Fosgate, box is sealed. Enclosure was a first draft, looking to dial in and utilize two 12"s. A tad too deep at the bottom, too tall, and not wide enough...

Thats a nice looking design! What is the volume of the enclosure?

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Will have to either dig out the schematic or measure. Will keep you posted. Constructed out of 3/4" MDF. Super burly and a bit overkill...

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
yeah I'm rocking the 30 dollar speaker deal from Walmart it's pure awesome lol.

Sent from my static android