rebuilt 4l60e

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rhino

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Then I would just take it to the your trans guy and tell him what upgrades you want and let him use the parts of his choice. He can probably get a better deal on parts and any faults in the parts will still fall on him.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

I second that..... Support your local economy, and your local neighbors. I can't think of one benefit from buying a transmission online. And I sell them lol. We have a AOD transmission in a 77 Mustang in the shop now, a guy bought from a well known online site. He finally just got aggravated and said fix it whatever the problem is. When you get one in and it works, its great, but if it don't, its a nightmare. If u were planning on building it yourself, now that's a different story. The parts online are much cheaper. If you are going to pay someone to rebuild it, ask around on facebook or someone you know that is picky with there cars. Word of mouth is so much better than a tricked out website.