rebuilt 4l60e

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
anyone have anything bad against monster trans? trying to find a rebuilt one for mine. gm one is 1575 monster is around 1500 as well.

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm happy with mine, witch I did myself with there kit. The guys on the phone were great made sure to get everything correct for mine being a 95 4x4.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Get it rebuilt local and beefed up, I have heard numerious bad experiences with their trannies and bad customer service.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I'm happy with mine, witch I did myself with there kit. The guys on the phone were great made sure to get everything correct for mine being a 95 4x4.

How long did the rebuild take you? How difficult would you say it was?

I'm thinking about going with the monster sunshell, TCI full rebuild kit, and a few other things.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Everything I've ever read about monster has said their products have problems and their customer support has even more.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thinking about just gettin aamco to rebuild it. this motor will never be a power hoss and i want to ls motor swap down the road once the sas is done. just want it back together and only have like 1500 to do it and no time to rebuild

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Do you plan on rebuilding it yourself?

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no i have no experience with transmissions and really have not time at work to mess with it and id have a better piece of mind if it fawks up its their fault not mine then i have to take it out again and rebuild it

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Then I would just take it to the your trans guy and tell him what upgrades you want and let him use the parts of his choice. He can probably get a better deal on parts and any faults in the parts will still fall on him.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-