RCX 2-3inch lift kit, worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98silveraydo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I see some people say that they've never had problems with it so I really am considering it. The lift has to be better than just t-bar cranks. I don't do any off-roading at all so I don't think that I would tear it up too much, pretty much just for looks and I don't want a body lift with everything down and the frame showing and I don't want to go all the way to 4 or 6. I'm just wanting to put 33's under it and it not be really stuffed or have to do trimming. I would do 6 if I had a ecsb but I just have a rcsb.

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
Well I see some people say that they've never had problems with it so I really am considering it. The lift has to be better than just t-bar cranks. I don't do any off-roading at all so I don't think that I would tear it up too much, pretty much just for looks and I don't want a body lift with everything down and the frame showing and I don't want to go all the way to 4 or 6. I'm just wanting to put 33's under it and it not be really stuffed or have to do trimming. I would do 6 if I had a ecsb but I just have a rcsb.
If you want to try some keys I'll give you a set just pay shipping

sent from my glade air freshner

98silveraydo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry man, i don't mean to be confusing or anything, just tryna get this thing figured out, so what about the control arms and ball joints and diff drop the kit comes with? Would that save me from having to flip the ball joints and worrying about those breaking later?

livelifewideopen

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wheel the piss out of my 88 k1500 rcsb. Im running 2500 light duty rear springs and an add a leaf (totals about 1.5") and a 2.5" front crank with ball joint flip on 33 12.5 r 15s.It definitely rides a lot rougher than stock, but I didn't just crank all the way up I left about 1/2 an inch between the control arm and the bump stop so I still have some down travel. Flipping your upper ball joint makes no wear difference to the ball joint itself, but allows you to get about 2" of crank and still have down travel. Truck sits level and I daily it 25 highway miles each way to work. still rides better than my buddy's 2003 dodge 2500 hemi with the coil sprung solid front axle