Radiator hose length.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SRT41320

Reaction score
Do you guys now what length the upper and lower radiator hoses are? On Rockauto it shows different lenghts and I wanna get the right ones. I have a 98 Table with a 5.7 and it has a 1.25 inch thick radiator with eoc. I believe the core is 34 inches long. Also , has any of you installed one of those two row radiators from eBay? I'm thinking about getting one because I've heard good things about them.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you guys now what length the upper and lower radiator hoses are? On Rockauto it shows different lenghts and I wanna get the right ones. I have a 98 Table with a 5.7 and it has a 1.25 inch thick radiator with eoc. I believe the core is 34 inches long. Also , has any of you installed one of those two row radiators from eBay? I'm thinking about getting one because I've heard good things about them.

Not off hand sorry.

Only thing i can think of (since there can be differences) is grab yourself a tape measure and see how long yours are and see if it matches up on rock Auto

Sent from somewhere in MN

jcoatswo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
idk why rock auto would list 2 sizes. Autozone only sells one size for the upper and I believe it is the same for the lower. I know for sure that the upper is a "cut to length" hose. The upper hose is the same form for all 350s, just different lengths due to some 2500s and 3500s having the larger radiator. I work at a dealership, if you want to pm me your VIN I can give you the GM number and check the price on an OEM one. Or you can just use the part number I give you to have rock auto cross reference it to their number.