Put on a new chrome bumper today :]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knockoutpie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Pretty rusty inside but no one really admires what's on the inside of the bumper...

At leasts there's no dings or scratches anywhere on it :D

Washing off some of the rust. Sanding it and Primer on the inside.

No bumper at all, i swear it took an hour to take the bolts off because i didn't have a breaker bar...

Dirty tailgate sorry :/

This is my old bumper with a ton of dents, none were dents from when I owned it at least..

Only paid a buck fifty for the bumper which was the best deal in Phoenix.. No dents, all original plastics, came with a light harness too for L plate lights :d

Took an hour to take it off, 5-10 minutes to put it back on -.-

Sorry I don't have a picture of the inside of the bumper all primed. and painted chrome inside :d

biggiecamp

Reaction score
Looks good!
Recently did the same to mine. Had a "cowboy" step bumper on it that I hated from the day I bought it. Picked up a good one from wrecking yard. Same rust issue. Cleaned it up and shot it with good ole Rustoleum on the inside. Replaced my hitch while I was there. Didn't like it hanging below the bumper. Curt Manufacturing makes one that tucks in between the bumper and spare tire, while the receiver box sticks out just under the bumper. Nice clean look IMO