Project:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I approve of the red wheels!! FTW!!!!!

Sent from DAS DOOLAY!!!

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
not a big update but an update nonetheless. Finally found a bed with a good floor so I can cut it out and do the raised floor on mine

You must be registered for see images attach

and just a random picture of the truck

Untitled by CoreyFloyd08, on Flickr

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
nice bed. ive had one cut out for a year now. just waiting to cut up my bed. but the more i think about it the more i wanna do a stock floor notch and maybe just angle the back part towards the cab, or just have it come of level from the notch to the cab. i kinda like every idea.LOL i might just have to flip a coin myself!
dam daily driver decision problems.LOL

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
I feel your pain. Ive sold all my other trucks so this is currently my daily and it sucks. Im going to look at a couple more obs rcsb next weekend so I can keep the miles low on this one

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
Well...looks like this 96 will be mine this week. Ill make a new thread when I do but its a 4.3 truck. Interior is all power and the exterior is pretty rough as it was used as a work truck but I got it for a steal. Plan is to make a static version of my (and erics lol) old black 96 without the denali clip. I just want to be able to jump in and drive it to keep the miles off the 94 as it just crossed 100k the other day lol. I wont be doing anything excepting giving the interior and good cleaning and buffing the exterior until I get a couple more things done to the 94

I didnt take any pics of it while I was there but this is off the ad