Project:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
Project: Stock

So here's my "new" '94. I really missed my old black RCSB so i bought another one. I'll be keeping the outside mainly stock. Leaving all the trim and whatnot. Adding stock-ish LED tails and amber corners.
You must be registered for see images attach

Going to be bagged on 22" Coys, possibly/hopefully Racelines by then end of the year ha. I'll be doing it in 2 stages. First the front and just lowering the rear. Then the back and tubing the bed

So far I've updated the mirrors, installed a Kenwood I had from a previous vehicle, smaller antenna and got my steelies back

I already have tank, cups, shock relocators, flip kit and edc bracket. Progress will hopefully be picking up soon once my garage space opens back up.

Last edited:

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice love the red interior. did you buy a house? you should go to my intro page to see the 2 newest offeres and lmk what you think.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used to have a kenwood radio identical to that one......just an fyi the rollers for the cd ejector thing does not like dust from dirt roads....