Problem with my order, how can you help me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
RockAuto said:
Shipping charges are not refundable unless the return is due to our mistake. If you decide you don't need a part, we don't mind taking it back but we can't recover the shipping cost. You do have the option of generating a return shipping label for a return from the Order Status & Returns page. The shipping amount will be deducted from your refund. If you refuse delivery or the carrier returns a package because you provided an invalid address, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.

Technically since the return is not due to their mistake (likely same part numbers, just one is older stock, luck of the draw I guess) they shouldn't be paying return shipping.

Honestly if it's frustrating you that much just return both, and buy these: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000VKM4NK...UTF8&colid=G39X0D5ETZP6&coliid=I2TYIYT9CG8FN1

Chalk it up as a learning experience

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can just Google the 5% code if you love them that much :)

Its not unique to gmt400.

Yes I know that but each code is unique (as far as I know) and shows them where the order is coming from per say.

Its not that I love them, but I like saving money and they have saved me a bunch. I'm not trying to defend them just trying to help you understand how their system works from my experience.....

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
UMM UUMMM this **** don't add up!!

I would eat my own steering wheel knowing that I had 2 different wheel bearings in my personal truck.

Im glad you posted I will stay away, just because of the customer support. If a supplier sends me a part im not okay with, doesn't matter why they get it back, at there cost. SEND ME A SHIPPING LABLE!

Sorry about your bad luck, I would care if its a new style bearing or a old style bearing I just want them both the same.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So how is two slightly different bearings cause for concern?

What if you only replaced one? Then one is stock an has 150k+ miles (or more in a lot of our cases) an one is brand new. Would that drive y'all crazy as well?

I just don't see the big deal here, they have to meet the same specs regardless of looks. They could have been made in two different factories or there could have been an equipment upgrade in the factory that drove the change. You can be assured there is no ground braking design change between the two or there would be a part number change.

Personally I'd install them an get 200k+ trouble free miles out of them without losing any sleep....

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OCD is my problem, don't know about any one else. My truck, dirt bike, guns, and my yard, are things that im sure I will one day have a nervous twitch over. I don't know why, just the way im wired (probably the military family I grew up in).

It would just drive me nuts having one new bearing and one old bearing, if I put both of the new bearings that got sent to me in. It would drive me nuts knowing they are not the same. I cant explain it, just the way it is. Im the guy that runs towels on top of his floor mats, so his floor mats don't get dirty.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol: well I guess I should be glad I'm not wired that way then

An shouldn't it be CDO because everything needs to be in order? :rofl:

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
UMM UUMMM this **** don't add up!!

I would eat my own steering wheel knowing that I had 2 different wheel bearings in my personal truck.

Im glad you posted I will stay away, just because of the customer support. If a supplier sends me a part im not okay with, doesn't matter why they get it back, at there cost. SEND ME A SHIPPING LABLE!

Sorry about your bad luck, I would care if its a new style bearing or a old style bearing I just want them both the same.

I feel the exact same way! Send me damn shipping label! And a new bearing asap!!!!

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
So correct me if I'm wrong, but if you pay for the shipping they will send you one of the newer styles?

Status
Not open for further replies.