Problem with my order, how can you help me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I understand your frustration, but unless you picked the wholesaler closeout option these parts don't fall under that category, old stock or not. This is how the wholesaler closeout parts show up. You have the option to pick them or regular inventory....

You must be registered for see images attach

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I the customer was never informed that there was a possibility of getting old stock even if I did not select wholesaler closeout. This vender has a effed up policy if that's the case. I am getting so damn pissed off, I will make sure they pay for this by telling every single person I know not to use them. What a POS retailer, take them out of our vendor section for god sakes.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rock is a wholesaler themselves. Just because you pick regular inventory doesn't mean you'll be getting parts that were recently manufactured, as I said earlier they buy old stock and items from places closing...

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
So are you going to put the bearings in?

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I want to wait and see what rock auto has to say on this thread before I bite the bullet. If they resolve the problem I will be happy, but still won't purchase anything else from them.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I havent seem um on here in a long time does your truck need bearings?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I the customer was never informed that there was a possibility of getting old stock even if I did not select wholesaler closeout. This vender has a effed up policy if that's the case. I am getting so damn pissed off, I will make sure they pay for this by telling every single person I know not to use them. What a POS retailer, take them out of our vendor section for god sakes.

I would hope for those of us that do use them they wont do that as there wont be a forum 5% discount anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.