Power window and lock conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biomeche

Reaction score
Hi All,

Long time reader, this forum has saved my A$$ more than a few times. I have a 1997 C3500 6.5L crew cab, with manual windows and locks. My doors are starting to rust out on the bottom edge and I managed to get a set of 4 new doors wiht trim and power locks/windows. I'm planning on converting my truck to power windows and locks but i'm having trouble finding a crossover harness (behind the dash wiring harness), I've exhausted my local salvage yards with no avail. I need a crossover harness for a 95-99 model year with 4 doors (has integrated relay). Does any one know of any national salvage companies that might be able to come up with one. I'm short on time as it is and really don't want to have to build a harness.

thanks in advance

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Keep in mind the Suburbans and trucks with keyless entry will have the integrated relays too. Suburban would swap right in, the trucks would probably need more added for the rear doors.

Biomeche

Reaction score
thanks, been looking for suburbans too, most of the ones i came across had the harnesses cut to pull the doors unfortunatly,