Power Ports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alpinecrick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One or more of my cigarette lighters/power ports on my tucks and vans have died. I want to install USB ports instead of the conventional lighter ports. Are there any of the (probably Chinese) USB power ports that seem to be reliable? Or should I just roll the dice and buy the ones offered on ebay?

Komet

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just pulled the trigger on this bad boy:

What really sold me was the marketing:
You must be registered for see images attach

I have the hardest time keeping my prings out, and this one automatically keeps prings OUT where they belong. I also like how much work I can get with the Qidoe feature.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not really sure what your looking for, but I installed these on a couple Atv’s and they work flawlessly.

alpinecrick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not really sure what your looking for, but I installed these on a couple Atv’s and they work flawlessly.
Just ordered one of these:

I like the idea of a on-off switch and it has a USB-C port also. It's plastic instead of aluminum like yours. If I like the looks of the one I ordered I'll order more for the rest of my vehicles. Otherwise I'll take a look at the aluminum ones.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s why I ordered that one, because it’s aluminum. It’s probably fine either way though.

62barsoom

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This will be delivered tomorrow. Mainly based on the reviews. It'll be installed in the dash location, I think.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230924_193536_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20230924_193536_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 4