Post your Rhino lined Projects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Gonna pic ***** for a bit haha

Bedlined rockers and bumpers. And of course, bed.

You must be registered for see images attach

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
That was my first can of duplicolor bed armor with kevlar... Though it would be better than the cheaper blue can regular duplicolor bedliner. But then I bought the cheaper and liked it more...

YES. the duplicolor i bought was more like plasti dip. the cheaper stuff is the better IMO. a little more grip, doesnt peel, and looks good. The duplicolor is good but not as good as the cheaper stuff. :imo:

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
YES. the duplicolor i bought was more like plasti dip. the cheaper stuff is the better IMO. a little more grip, doesnt peel, and looks good. The duplicolor is good but not as good as the cheaper stuff. :imo:

You found some cheaper than the $9 regular duplicolor blue can bedliner???

SCOTTYINWV

Reaction score

SCOTTYINWV

Reaction score
Wow I love this guys. Looks freegin amazing. What about rhino liner or herculiner? Aren't they any good?

Alot of my buddies use herculiner roll on, has excellent results. When I redo my rockers, I'll be doing spray cans for the first coat to get good coverage and then roll on to build up my texture.

SCOTTYINWV

Reaction score
It's all in the prep work. A good foundation to lay it on is the key to durability. It calls for sanding with 240-320, but i always sand with 60-100 to get the maximum amount of tooth for the coating to bite. It's easy to touch up though, i chipped my bumper because I rushed it, so i took a wire brush to the spot and some surrounding bedliner and then re sprayed and its holding well.

I know first hand, the raptor liner is an excellent product. A maintenance Foreman at the strip mine I used to work at done his company truck in it. It's held up for 2 years, exposed to the elements, constantly being beaten with mud, rock, coal, coal dirt, fuel, and any other chemical you can think of. His hasn't chipped the first time. And his truck is put through more hell than anybody is going to do to their own.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002ANVF5E

SCOTTYINWV

Reaction score
Just as a comparison,
Here is before:

Here's after:

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
did the bottom of my box before the paint job...

2 yrs later, had to retouch a few areas effected by the raised floor mod.

i used Duplicolor spray on bedliner. it's held up great.