Post your Rhino lined Projects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
I want to use monstaliner on my truck. http://www.monstaliner.com/ I'm going to do the rockers, grill, bumpers, custom baja light bar that is being made for me, and my tailgate LoL! Maybe the bed too it has the drop in plastic one still. Has anyone had any experience with it at all? I know on the jeep forums a lot of people love it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
I would love to have a bunch of monstaliner. I would go all out. What color are you going with?

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
I would love to have a bunch of monstaliner. I would go all out. What color are you going with?

I'm thinking black since my truck is green and the paint is thrashed anyways.

You must be registered for see images attach

It would look about like that LoL! Except I have a black billet grill to go on too. And it wouldn't be as muddy (all the time) LoL!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I'm thinking black since my truck is green and the paint is thrashed anyways.

It would look about like that LoL! Except I have a black billet grill to go on too. And it wouldn't be as muddy (all the time) LoL!

:eek: eek! Let me ps it for ya lol

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
:eek: eek! Let me ps it for ya lol

LoL! Ok I just used whatever is built into tapatalk LoL! Here are a few random pics.

There I think that's all the angles. Sorry for the dirt, my son and I went looking for some left over mud holes from a rain LoL!

88gmt400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ive not used monstaliner but i had the roll on duplicolor bed armor and ive heard people bashin it but it works great for me, mix it up really good though and if your doin it on chrome bumpers then prep alot and then when you think your ready for the bed liner prep some more just to make sure,