Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goobs

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
fabtech 4.5" spindles, 4" block, and bilstein 5100's all around. on h2's w/ 315/70/17.

goobs

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah its a 2500 and I have ~5.5" of back spacing. I had to grind the knuckles just a tad to clear the tires.

Im about to do a coil spacer and uniball uppers and either runs 37's on the h2's or 33's on 20x12.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Well, I went to measure to flip my rear shackle mount and boy oh boy did I run into a wall, lol!!! Gonna have to notch about a 4"x4" hole out of the bed floor and fab a raised "hump" to cover the hole, as the bracket looks like it will extend thru the floor around 1-2". Normally this wouldn't be a problem, as I could just run a 2-3" body lift to clear it, but body lifting a diesel is taboo due to losing alot of cooling efficiency.....and body lifting just the bed makes it funky looking.

Well, I could do that, or spend the extra monies and go this route: http://offroaddesign.com/catalog/shacklekit.htm
They're part number: GU48010 for all models except Suburban; Suburban is GU48010-S

Last edited:

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Mine, 4" Spindles, 4" Rear block and 2" Lowering shackles, 31x10.5's on Appliance Steel Spokes 15x8, going to put stock shackles and 2" blocks in spring.

Not Sure if pic is going to show up, Tapatalk is screwed on my phone.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk