Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Mine, 4" Spindles, 4" Rear block and 2" Lowering shackles, 31x10.5's on Appliance Steel Spokes 15x8, going to put stock shackles and 2" blocks in spring.

Not Sure if pic is going to show up, Tapatalk is screwed on my phone.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

No pic.... Can't wait to see it!

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

How's this? On way home from work.

4" Spindle
4" Block
2" Lowering Shackle

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Thanks, but I will say, I wish I went with the RC spindles not Springtech/Canuck Motorsports.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I wish i had the money for the RC spindle

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish i had the money for the RC spindle

If that's what you really want, save for it an get it. You will regret settling for something cheaper when you buy what you wanted in the first place. Buying the same parts twice stinks, I've been there lol

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
If that's what you really want, save for it an get it. You will regret settling for something cheaper when you buy what you wanted in the first place. Buying the same parts twice stinks, I've been there lol

Word, only reason I didn't get RC, is cause the shipping to Canada would have made me broke! Haha

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is it that you didn't like about the spindles you got? They are probably the same as RC just came in a different box. There are only a handful of factories that make them...

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Well, I believe the RC ones come painted, these did not, but that's not really my compliant.

I was not impressed with the packaging that they sent them in, by they time my spindles got here (and I only live 7hrs away!) The box had multiple holes and both the spindles were poking out. (Looks like Canuck Motorsports just puts a sticker on the SpringTech box)

Also, they don't include directions at all, all I got was the spindles, a package of cotter pins and a piece of paper saying to measure my truck before and after installation so I can see how much lift I got. If I didn't have this website, I would have never known about the bumpstop and the problems with the brake lines!

But with the being said, I was VERY impressed with Canuck Motorsports customer service.

I would think these problems lie with the manufacture (SpringTech) not Canuck Motorsport.