Plus Sized Grandpa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phatphuck

plus sized grandpa
Reaction score
"Hoping to get the vast majority of the build done within 2 months of purchase so this thread should move pretty quickly at the outset."

Wow. Famous last words.

Hey hey. This project has run out of control.

Good news is. Suspension and front end plus plus plus plus has begun.

Have a 4 day weekend coming up I was reserving for the build but damnit if its not supposed to rain so decided to start gutting it today and work around the weather if at all possible as I will not be able to conduct this portion of the build in the garage because the damn truck don't fit.

Got it gutted save for the idler and pitman arm in about 4.5 hrs after work today.

Was very pleased with how well it all came apart.

You must be registered for see images attach

Everything is filthy.. most of it is going in the trash as I have new or is getting refurbished.

Plan is to clean and prep frame side tomorrow and maybe some components while still sunny. And paint Thursday.

And then clean prep and paint components in the garage as the weather give rain this weekend.

Then slap it all back together in the first couple days next week. Gonna need some luck on this weather or Ill be in fits.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
DeeZee taigate assist? Part number?
I've looked at those several times over the years, but could never find a listing for a 400.
Actually contacted them at one time & was told that they didn't make a model for our trucks. Are they making one specific for us now or is that for a different year/make of truck?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wjauto1777