Please help with a handful of issues.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sandman

Reaction score
The wipers not working is most likely the wiper motor. Just replaced my buddies with one from pick n pull, and am about to do mine (does the same thing sometimes) OR i know they will work for a bit longer if you just bang on it a bit but your better off just replacing it.

glendayle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The wipers not working is most likely the wiper motor. Just replaced my buddies with one from pick n pull, and am about to do mine (does the same thing sometimes) OR i know they will work for a bit longer if you just bang on it a bit but your better off just replacing it.

There is a wiper pulse module that can be repaired with a soldering iron. I fixed mine and now it is working like a charm and have had zero issues. Nothing like a free repair!!!

Last edited:

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
99% of the time its going to be the pulse module, they are known to go out in these trucks. Less than $20 for the part and super easy fix.