Plastidip?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jonwin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone used plastidip on their bumpers?

If so how'd it turn out?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here ya go homie I did my rocker panels (which turned out more of a grey) and my wheels (which turned out a nice matte black)

That's my thread pro sho posted. My front bumper is done with the autozone bedliner in a spray can which I would have to recommend over the Plasti Dip but there are a ton of bumpers done in that GMfs thread that is posted in my thread that was supplied.
You must be registered for see images attach

jonwin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Finished

Last edited:

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Rockers, mirrors, grille & bumper?
Looks good.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Now that looks sweet! It looks like you also left the side molding on it? That's exactly what I want to do with mine.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Looks real good against the white paint.

jonwin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep did it all and looks pretty damn good I think.

I was impressed with how well it covers and doesn't bloch.

Yeah I left the molding on and just sprayed over it so it all blends nice but also gives a little more protection if someone opens a door or something into it. Plus it was ALOT easier than pulling the molding off

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha I hear that, that's what I did round 1 except well I pulled the molding but replaced it with an all black type molding but that ISH had to go eventually. It STILL looks more black on yours than it does on mine. Look how grey mine looks? And the only thing I can think is it looks alot more grey up against my gloss black where as against your white it really stands out.

Looks good but either remove that chrome fender trim or paint it black too. I've seen it that fender trim plasti dipped black and it looks really good and really ties in the moldings, but the chrome trim is just random and don't really flow together.