phoenix meet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
How come your wanting to move.

All my family is still in Chicago. I moved from there almost 15 yrs ago. After this winter we are all ready for some nice warm weather lol

What are some nice areas with houses under $75k?

Im renting haha, I have 2 years left in the military then planning on goin back to IL, buckeye is one of the cheaper places out here for houses, it's a more country than the other phoenix areas

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How come your wanting to move.

All my family is still in Chicago. I moved from there almost 15 yrs ago. After this winter we are all ready for some nice warm weather lol

What are some nice areas with houses under $75k?

I was born in Chicago and lived there for the first 9 years of my life. I never want to go back to the cold.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Anybody available on the 3rd or 17th for a meet, not going out of town again for a while

Florab0i91

Reaction score
So I know it's kind of an old thread but. I'm out in Surprise. Would not mind meeting up some people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
So I know it's kind of an old thread but. I'm out in Surprise. Would not mind meeting up some people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are still needing to get something together again but whenever you wanna meet hit me up, I'm in rancho gabriella

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
I plan on being up there for Cruise on Central, Oct 11th - if anyone wants to meet up there?

You must be registered for see images