Passenger front fender?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good place to get a passenger front fender for a good price? I've checked all the local yards and craigslist and everything is dented and rusted to ****. I'll be repainting so color doesnt matter, I can fix small dings and what not but I dont want to have to deal with rust.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
have you tried searchtempest to search craigslist, may be able to find someone willing to ship

Joesgarage

Wrench
Reaction score
isn't there a place that sells repop parts near you?
like LQK, Keystone or Action crash parts, like here we have AB body of WV.

Steve

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea the one on ebay was the cheapest I could find it. Keystone wants 150. Certi-fit had 20 in stock for $60 but were all damaged... wtf. Thats why i figured i'd ask you guys if you knew of anything. I think I might be getting one with a couple small dents in it for free from a guy i work with at the bodyshop if he still has it. Which would be sweet cause I can easily fix those! And I've never even heard of seachtempest i'll have to look into it. Thanks guys.

big94GMC

Reaction score
Shame you're so far away.... I have two sitting right here that I'm having a hard time moving locally.

**Edit: Damn, that was my first post on here....thought I had been on here in the last year! haha**