Pass side dash cup holder mods?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scrufdog

Pork chop sandwiches
Reaction score
Has anyone done any type of mod to the 2 'cup holders' in the dash to make them... i dunno... actualy hold cups. Kind of annoying that all it takes is running over a grain of sand to make anything in there fall over.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
what year?

There two different generations and you have both gens listed in your sig.

:)

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The one on the left will heat a coffee cup enough to cook your lips, the other one should come with a coupon for half off a wet/dry vac.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
I bought one similar to this and simply screwed it down on top of the transmission hump. Not factory looking but it was functional. Bought it from Walmart I believe.

You must be registered for see images attach

If you have a center console get the cup holder instert. It's the only decent cupholder design IMO. I had the 60/40 seat so that wasn't an option for me. The "butterfly" style cupholders on these trucks suck. They heat your soda up and cool off your coffee, and love to lose their contents when you hit the slightest bump.