Passenger Side Billet Dash Insert

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WICKD98

Reaction score
My first thread, so bear with me fellas. Recently got back into an OBS after quite a few years without one. Had a 92 RCSB 2wd and a 97 RCSB 4x4.

Just recently picked up this 98 and it needs some interior work. I’ve been searching the net for a passenger side billet dash insert to cover the poor excuse for cup holders. Does anyone make these? I swear I’ve seen one or two before, but not sure if they were homemade. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You must be registered for see images attach

WICKD98

Reaction score
Only 1995 and 1996 had the dash cup holders. So what year is it?
its a 98 like mentioned in the original post, and it definitely has the cup holder dash as pictured. The picture is of the interior of my truck, not one i used as an example. Front license plate is clearly sitting in the cupholder tray.
Not saying that it came with it originally, however it does have it.

WICKD98

Reaction score
This is a 98 dash:

This is a 96:
Im looking at the title as we speak, truck is a 98. Like I mentioned earlier, never implied that it was the original dash, but it is the dash that is in it currently as shown in my photo. Previous owner must have swapped out a damaged 98 dash for this one.