Passenger Side Billet Dash Insert

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WICKD98

Reaction score
I wonder about the location of those subs,I'd be afraid of poking a hole or spilling some Coke in 'em.
Yeah, not having a place to put a beverage has proved to be an obstacle already. I do however appreciate the additional leg room by not having a box behind the seats. Not sure that im willing to give that up. Might just be a bottled beverages only truck. lololol.

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
Yeah, not having a place to put a beverage has proved to be an obstacle already. I do however appreciate the additional leg room by not having a box behind the seats. Not sure that im willing to give that up. Might just be a bottled beverages only truck. lololol.
I was worried about my sub being exposed to the elements so i found a speaker grill on the 'net,works pretty good at least to prevent something from poking a hole in it.

WICKD98

Reaction score
…or your elbow.
yeah, im still having to remind myself to use the arm rest of the seat instead of resting my elbow on the box. Definitely feels a little claustrophobic at first but im getting use to it. Havent even owned it a week so its still feels foreign to me. been close to 10 years since i had my last one.

WICKD98

Reaction score
LG Billet USA is in the process of making billet inserts for the 95/96 dashes.

I've got most of their interior billet for my '95. I have to install the door handles and locks still. Very pleased with everything from them. Fast shipping, too!
ill check them out right now, i appreciate the recommendation!

WICKD98

Reaction score
You’re welcome. I think your truck looks very good with the black interior - and that’s coming from someone who usually think it looks bad. I hope you enjoy it, looks to be a fun cruiser.
the dash and door panels have actually been color matched to the truck but it looks like a pretty poor job when you get up close IMO. Black door panels probably coming soon and depending how much it bothers me, maybe do something with the dash. i definitely appreciate the compliment!