Parting Out a 88-93 C1500 Chevy Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davbell22602

1997 Chevy Silverado 4x4
Reaction score
how much for the glove box lid and the little plastic glove light cover? and if the gauge bezel (the plastic part that goes around the radio a/c and instrument panel) isn't sold how much for that also?
And the black heater core cover lower part only
You must be registered for see images attach

Bezel is sold but if not I'll let you know.

glovebox lid (your getting both layers), glovebox light cover, and heater box cover is $40 plus cost of shipping.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bezel is sold but if not I'll let you know.

glovebox lid (your getting both layers), glovebox light cover, and heater box cover is $40 plus cost of shipping.

Yeah let's do this my zip is 78250 and yes keep me posted on the bezel or if anybody out there has a bezel let me know thanks.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I also will need the screws for that heater box cover and I need the ash tray itself the part that removes to empty the buds if you don't mind seperating it from the ashtry bezel?

davbell22602

1997 Chevy Silverado 4x4
Reaction score
I also will need the screws for that heater box cover and I need the ash tray itself the part that removes to empty the buds if you don't mind seperating it from the ashtry bezel?

Ok, ash tray (not ash tray assembly) $10 plus shipping. No charge for screws. I'm gonna take look at heater box cover to make sure it not damaged. Will give you better total later today.

davbell22602

1997 Chevy Silverado 4x4
Reaction score
The cab, rearend 2.73, and frame is for sale too. The cab needs cab corners and dirt or surface rust on the roof of the cab.

davbell22602

1997 Chevy Silverado 4x4
Reaction score
Ok, ash tray (not ash tray assembly) $10 plus shipping. No charge for screws. I'm gonna take look at heater box cover to make sure it not damaged. Will give you better total later today.

ash tray holder is gone. The PO of the truck must have broke it or something.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ash tray holder is gone. The PO of the truck must have broke it or something.

Ok thanks Iwill just take the glove box lid both layers and the plastic light cover and the heater core cover thanks can you combine the shipping for all?

davbell22602

1997 Chevy Silverado 4x4
Reaction score
Ok thanks Iwill just take the glove box lid both layers and the plastic light cover and the heater core cover thanks can you combine the shipping for all?

Ok, Gonna take me a little time on the heater cover. Its still assembled under the dash.