Parting Out a 88-93 C1500 Chevy Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davbell22602

1997 Chevy Silverado 4x4
Reaction score
Parting Out a 1988 C1500 Chevy Truck

88 chevy truck thats being parted out. Most of the good stuff is being kept for myself such body parts, bed, tailgate and engine. PM me for what you need and pricing.

Last edited:

chen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Re

Does your gauge cluster have a tacho?

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If it has the braided fuel lines coming off the throttle body I'll take those.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
how much for both driver's side bumper brackets? and are both mirrors in good shape like dents rust cracks etc.?

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have the factory jack an the tools to get the spare tire up an down if so how much.

davbell22602

1997 Chevy Silverado 4x4
Reaction score
Does your gauge cluster have a tacho?

Dont know but will check

If it has the braided fuel lines coming off the throttle body I'll take those.

Ok, I'll check

how much for dash pad

What do all you need in dash pad/dash panel? Need the whole shell of the dash? Make me a offer. I'll check for cracks etc. also. I have a couple pics in the link above but will get a better pics.

how much for both driver's side bumper brackets? and are both mirrors in good shape like dents rust cracks etc.?

Do you need both inner and outer brackets? I have a set of 88-93 already off from a bumper but one of plate brackets is missing. $20 plus shipping for both inner and outer.

Do you have the factory jack an the tools to get the spare tire up an down if so how much.

I think all I have is the rods. But will check more into it.

Last edited:

davbell22602

1997 Chevy Silverado 4x4
Reaction score
No tach. I just added a picture of the dash in the link in post #1. It has the that silver flex type fuel line.