Parting Out a 88-93 C1500 Chevy Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davbell22602

1997 Chevy Silverado 4x4
Reaction score
Still got alot of part available for sale.

automatic instrument cluster (moonie gauges)
dash bezel top trim
dash bezel lower trim
passenger side dash vent
ash try assy. missing retainer tray and lighter
vent assy middle of dash next radio and ac/heater controls.
rearend 2.73 gear ratio
cab but needs cab corners
plus more

Last edited:

davbell22602

1997 Chevy Silverado 4x4
Reaction score
Also have sun visor, dome light, air vents, speaker grilles, dome light trim/molding, and parting out a automatic steering column w/tilt.

davbell22602

1997 Chevy Silverado 4x4
Reaction score
I got glovebox door and glovebox light cover but still working getting the lower heater box cover pulled. Been working alot of hours lately.

Poser

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you still have the steering column/keys? Sorry if it was already posted, I just don't feel like reading through 6 pages of stuff haha

davbell22602

1997 Chevy Silverado 4x4
Reaction score
Do you still have the steering column/keys? Sorry if it was already posted, I just don't feel like reading through 6 pages of stuff haha

I got one already pulled and has a new 30 dollar key switch. The tilt bolts need tightened up.

chevy_man

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good headliner? Probably rediculous to ship but may be worth it.

Does the gear indicator and/or odometer in the cluster still work? If so give me a price on it, if no working odo I'd still like the indicator (it unbolts from the rest of the cluster). Also need the trim piece around the drivers side door handle (black piece that snaps on) and the trim for the bottom of the dash under the steering column (didn't see it in the pics but hoping it's laying under the seat!). And while I'm at it do the HVAC controls still work?

A price and shipping quote to 59401 would be appreciated. Thanks!

davbell22602

1997 Chevy Silverado 4x4
Reaction score
Good headliner? Probably rediculous to ship but may be worth it.

Does the gear indicator and/or odometer in the cluster still work? If so give me a price on it, if no working odo I'd still like the indicator (it unbolts from the rest of the cluster). Also need the trim piece around the drivers side door handle (black piece that snaps on) and the trim for the bottom of the dash under the steering column (didn't see it in the pics but hoping it's laying under the seat!). And while I'm at it do the HVAC controls still work?

A price and shipping quote to 59401 would be appreciated. Thanks!

The gear indicator doesnt work. There's no headliner. No parts laying under the seat. I dont know on hvac controls. This truck sat for 5 years cause of a bum transmission after a rebuild. I just bought for the new 350 rebuilt crate thats in it.