Old77's '98 ECSB 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
installed the stereo and put in new carpet while I was at it as well as covered the black inserts in suede. The bottom of the door will be black suede as well as will the headliner. Good progress for the '98 :) this thing sounds GOOD now.

You must be registered for see images attach

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My carpet was in BAD need of replacement and that stereo thumps now!!! :)

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
How much was the carpet?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
$180 from stockinteriors.com. I gotta say I had to do a LOT of trimming to get it to fit right, though

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The door inserts look nice, you need to do a how to on that one and the carpet part when you get it done.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The door inserts look nice, you need to do a how to on that one and the carpet part when you get it done.

Will do. I was surprised on how easy the inserts turned out to be and made a huge difference IMO ....and much cheaper than buying new panels :)

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice. That's my next project. I am doing the pioneer as well, 7500 BT. I had bought some Denali door skins but after a year of them sitting in my garage, I said I want something different like you did. You did a good job on it. You can check out my Tahoe in here as well. Just got it out the paint shop a couple of weeks ago. Keep up the good work.

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the props man :) I was looking at denali panels too and it came down to just not wanting to spend the money on them when most weren't in the shape I was happy with so I went with this. I did hit up Sewlow for advice which was extremely useful :) I'll do a write up when I'm back home from vaca

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think my next steps on this before I start collecting parts for tires and small lift is going to be window tint and an alarm