Old77's '98 ECSB 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like those, they will be easy to do the upper brake light mod to as well. I'll have to add them to my list :D

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:D I like them with the slight tint and they are close enough to stock looking to keep the look clean and simple. I like the LED tails that look similar but chose these this time :)

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, the shop never called today to say the truck was done like they said it would be. This is getting extremely annoying!!! :mad:

TwoPedal98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
3rd truck in 2 days with those wheels, looks great!! Really makes me want to get some, second one in white too, makes me want to paint the truck, nice rig!!

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
3rd truck in 2 days with those wheels, looks great!! Really makes me want to get some, second one in white too, makes me want to paint the truck, nice rig!!

Thanks! Yeah these are the wheels that came on it. They're alright and definitely better than the stockers. I'll probably upgrade them sometime this spring.

I'll be FINALLY picking the truck back up from the body shop this afternoon!! I just spoke with them and the windshield is being put back in as I type. I'm ready to have it back.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got my truck back today. What was done was fixing rust on the roof and the undersides of the doors as well as demolding and respraying the tailgate. It's a good thing I did the roof because as it turns out it was air worse than what it first appeared :)

On to the crappy pics. When it warms up I'll get some better pics taken

You must be registered for see images attach

Disregard those warn out tails. They're being replaced :)

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Try to ignore the filthy truck but it's been brutally cold and my new tails came in today