Old77's '98 ECSB 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks man :) I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Did your parking lights have the black or silver around the parking lights?

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Speakers and other misc items arrived the other day. All that's left for the audio upgrade is to order carpet and head unit. I expect install to happen this spring! I'm stoked

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a GM under hood storage box on the way. TBH, i didn't even know these existed until someone else on another forum put it on their '88. :D I'm stoked! Will have to remove my driver side battery tray to mount this I'm guessing?

You must be registered for see images attach

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya you will, but they use the exact same mounting spots an hardware so it's a simple r&r.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ya you will, but they use the exact same mounting spots an hardware so it's a simple r&r.

perfect :) I'm not sure how I didn't know about this before the other day on gmsb :)

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are much more common in SUVs. That's where I always see them in the pick an pull anyway. I used to grab them to resell but the shipping was a hassle due to the size an cost so I stopped.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Head unit ordered today so that should arrive by early next week. According to FedEx tracking my carpet should arrive tomorrow.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Where did you order carpet from?

stockinteriors.com...According to FedEx it arrived at my house today so I'll see it when I get home. That was pretty fast :)

According to tracking my head unit should arrive Tuesday.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Before

After