Oklahoma & nearby areas rollcall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sounds like you have a good collection of trucks, just drive the cadi lol

I put so many miles on it for work, I try to give it weekends and evenings off. :lol:

Don't count on me making it. I've already got a meet at the end of October that I'm trying to make it to in Austin. I'm much closer to Arcadia than Austin, which would make it cheaper, but the wife has never been to Austin so that trip takes priority. We've been to Pops and the Round Barn 3 times already; once earlier this year.

From my first trip in 2009:

You must be registered for see images attach

Second visit in 2011:

In case you're not thirsty yet...

Third trip earlier this year:

Then just up the road about 1/2 mile you have the Arcadia Round Barn...

The ONLY thing about Pops is that 2 of the 3 times I've gone have been on a Saturday and the place is crazy busy. This year we got there right around 11:00 am on Friday and it was so much less crowded.

Revelation

Wyoming Dreamn'
Reaction score
looks like a cool place i dont drink anything other than water,juice and UNsweet tea so it doesnt do much for me

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks like a cool place i dont drink anything other than water,juice and UNsweet tea so it doesnt do much for me

Yeah, see I'm a soft drink junkie. I have a bad Dr Pepper addiction. I'm 100% non-alcoholic, so that's the hard stuff for me. ha

Revelation

Wyoming Dreamn'
Reaction score
i know what you mean I knew the cokes were bad so i quit drinking them in march, since I have lost 15 lbs. been taken off blood pressure medicine and feel a whole lot better

leeezard7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, see I'm a soft drink junkie. I have a bad Dr Pepper addiction. I'm 100% non-alcoholic, so that's the hard stuff for me. ha

the original dr pepper factory is in austin when you go on that trip. happy motoring

leeezard7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i know what you mean I knew the cokes were bad so i quit drinking them in march, since I have lost 15 lbs. been taken off blood pressure medicine and feel a whole lot better

awesome! thats a good thing getting healthy enough to going off meds :)

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I could stand to shed some pounds and lose this gut of mine. I try to cut back on the drinks, but they lure me back in with their carbonated goodness. I generally stick with water during the day when I'm out working, walking around car lots in the heat, but I gotta have some flavor at the end of the day.